Friday, April 18, 2008

Reporting live from the One star state.

Ok you'all can stop crying now. I'm not dead. For the past couple of weeks i have been traveling for work, and it has been a trying moment for the family. This is officialy the longest time i have been without my wife. Even when we first meet we could only go a couple of hours apart. Sadly i am also going to miss about half of my daughter's life. That makes it sound like a really long part.
I do have to saw that Texas isn't as bad as i expected. Besides the Cowboy's (football), Dallas really is a wonderful place. Don't get me started on the Stars (hockey). But besides having the lamest teams in pro sports, I do like it here.
But the whole reason I wanted to write tonight is because I added a playlist for Danique. I know that she misses me, and this just might win me some points. All of these songs mean something special to us. Hopefully there are some new ones for the rest of you to enjoy.
Danique, I love you, I miss you, I'll be home soon.
-JH

1 comment:

Joe said...

Wow. That was just so sweet, I don't know what to say. I love you too. I'm not sure if that made me happier or sadder, cause now I miss you even more. We are so proud of you for working so hard for our family. We love you!