Thursday, March 19, 2009

ABC Picture Book

Last week, Will and I made our own ABC Book by taking pictures with our camera. Will had a ton of fun running around the house trying to find things that start with a certain letter. He still hasn't mastered his letters yet, but it was a fun project to do. Here are a few of our favorite.

D is for Daddy

K is for Kathlyn

M is for Mommy (not my favorite, but Will took it and he is really proud.)

R is for Running (my favorite!)


U is for Under the Ocean (we had a hard time finding something for U)

W is for William

X is for X Marks the Spot

That was a fun project to do!

3 comments:

Jon and Jacque said...

Cute pics! We are looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend!

Crystal said...

CUTE! my friend did that and put it into one of those snapfish books that the kids could read and look at all the time! It is so fun when the ABC's are personal!...lol

Jyl said...

Wheres Y & Z?
CUTE! and I like that picture of you Danique