Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Love


"I have now been married [four] years. I know what it is to live entirely for and with what I love best on earth. I hold myself supremely blessed--blessed beyond what language can express; because I am my husband's life as fully as he is mine. No woman was ever nearer to her mate than I am; ever more absolutely bone of his bone, and flesh of his flesh. I know no weariness of my [Joe's] society; he knows none of mine, any more that we each do of the pulsation of the heart that beats in our separate bosoms; consequently, we are ever together. To be together is for us to be at once as free as in solitude, as gay as in company. We talk, I believe, all day long; to talk to each other is but a more animated and an audible thinking. All my confidence is bestowed on him; all his confidence is devoted to me; we are precisely suited in character; perfect concord is the result." (Charlotte Bronte, Jane Eyre, 525)

4 comments:

L4GWTW said...

Happy Anniversary. Many happy more years to come!

Jyl said...

Wow that is beautiful! Happy Anniversary! I am so glad I found your blog... how cute are you.. you have a blog you have my blog listed on yours, and you even have my baby website listed on yours yet you never tell me? hahah.THANK YOU FOR LISTING MY SITE! Now we can stay in contact through the blog.. besides this is the first I have seen your baby girl who isn't all baby anymore.... She is so freaking cute Danique! and of course Will is! What a beautiful family you have.,.. ok so I am going to put your blog on mine now too, so you have to leave comments for me so I know you visited! Its blogger edicate! hahah, miss and love you all!

Meghan said...

Congrats you guys! I'm so happy you found eachother:).

Jennifer Yeo said...

Wow...you guys are great! Happy Anniversary!